New Hope Christian Church is praying and looking for an individual to minister and lead their youth and children’s ministry. This is a part time position but we have just built a gym (multi-ministry center) and we believe there is much potential for this position and ministry to grow. Please read and pray through the profile below and if you feel led please contact us.
NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
551 Paxon Hollow Road Broomall, PA 19008
Office: (610) 356-8211
YOUTH LEADER MINISTRY POSITION!
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind.
- Help youth to begin to grow in their love and walk with Jesus Christ.
- Have a degree in or working towards a degree in Youth Ministry or Christian Education.
- Computer/Internet skills including social media.
- Background checks are required
- To oversee present programs and develop new programs and activities for youth within the congregation, with the idea of “growing” the youth group in numbers.
- To be present at church on Sundays. (Youth leader is not required to teach youth class but may be asked at some time or another.)
- Lead Youth Group on Sunday nights with the assistance from youth advisors.
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays – Prepare lesson and lead Young adult Bible Study.
- Make oneself available to youth within and outside of church.
- Talk with pastor on a regular basis concerning goals and ideas for the youth. We are aware and understand that this is part time and sometimes flexibility is needed.
- Submit monthly report to church board.
HOURS AND SALARY:
- 10 HOURS per week
- $15.00/hr. for student/ $20.00/hr. for Bachelor or Associate Degree.
- Youth ministry expenses - $1000.00/year
- Beginning Date: June but can wait till the beginning of the new school year.